Caipirinha Cocktail Recipe
Now it's time for what you've been looking for: The Caipirinha recipe! Starting with the few ingredients you'll need.
- 2 oz (60 ml) Cachaça
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Half lime wedges
- Ice cubes
- Garnishing: Lime segment
How to make the Caipirinha
- Add half lime wedges and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a glass and muddle them.
- Fill the glass up with ice first and add the Cachaça.
- Stir the mixture briefly and garnish with a small lime segment on the edge of the glass.
Easy as that and you have a delicious refreshing cocktail, enjoy!
This is our favorite version of the Caipirinha. You don't have to use the same proportions. You can even change or add some ingredients to fit your needs and likes. Whatever you like best! Below we've listed some of the well-known variations.
- Imperial Caipirinha - Add Lychee nuts, tarragon and ginger liqueur. Add all ingredients in a shaker and muddle lightly. Squeeze the lime in the shaker while preserving the shell. Then pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Berry Caipirinha - Substitute the lime with blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- Tropical Caipirinha - Add rum liqueur and pineapple to the mix
- Carnival Caipirinha - Add mango to the mix