Margarita Cocktail Recipe
You can serve a margarita in different ways: frozen, on the rocks or straight up. You can rim the glass with salt or sugar or leave it off. There are many more variations on this cocktail but below is our favorite one.
- 2 oz (60 ml) Tequila
- 1 oz (30 ml) Triple Sec
- 2 oz (60 ml) Fresh Lime Juice
- Slice of Lime
- Salt and/or sugar
- Ice cubes
How to make a Margarita
- Rim your Margarita glass with a lime wedge.
- Dip your glass into a small dish of salt or sugar.
- Add the tequila, triple sec and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake it well!
- Strain into the glass with or without fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
That's it! You can now serve this delicious drink to your friends.
If you would like to give a twist to the classical margarita cocktail, we've got a few delicious variations for you down below.
Margarita cocktail variations
- Italian Margarita - Add a dash of Amaretto
- Celtic Margarita - Use scotch instead of tequila
- Macca Margarita - Add Orange juice