Piña Colada Cocktail Recipe
The Piña Colada is a sweet cocktail that mixes rum with coconut and pineapple flavours. It is a classic summer cocktail often enjoyed on sunny locations. Just drinking one of these gives you that instant holiday feeling!
Piña Colada ingredients
- 2 oz (60 ml) Coconut Cream
- 2 oz (60 ml) Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz (30 ml) White Rum
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- Pineapple slice and a red cherry
- Ice (cubes or crushed)
How to make the Piña Colada
- Add the coconut cream, pineapple juice, white rum, brown sugar and ice in a blender and blend until all ingredients are mixed and smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a large hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a red cherry.
- Serve with straws.
It’s that easy to enjoy this delicious tropical cocktail!
This is our favorite version of the Piña Colada. You don't have to use the same proportions or can even change some ingredients to fit your needs and likes - whatever makes you happy! Below are some of the well-known variations.
Piña Colada Variations
- Amaretto Colada – rum replaced by amaretto
- Chi Chi – rum substituted by vodka
- Kiwi Colada – instead of pineapple juice you use kiwifruit and syrup
- Lava Flow – Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri blend
- Scotsman Colada – with scotch substituted for rum
- Soda Colada – soda substituting coconut milk