Sex on the Beach Cocktail Recipe
The Sex on the Beach cocktail is a sweet and classic drink and one with the fewest steps to make. This cocktail has its origin in Florida, where it is said to be made the first time to promote peach schnapps.
This easy-to-make cocktail is now served worldwide, and is many people's favorite. Here is our favorite Sex on the Beach Recipe, starting with the ingredients.
Sex on the Beach ingredients
- 1 1/3 oz (40ml) Orange juice
- 1 1/3 oz (40ml) Cranberry juice
- 2/3 oz (20ml) Peach Schnapps
- 1 1/3 oz (40ml) Vodka
- Ice cubes
- Garnishing: Thin orange segment & Red cherry
How to make the Sex on the Beach cocktail
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes and add the vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice and the orange juice.
- Garnish with a thin orange segment and a red cherry.
This is how we make our Sex on the Beach. You don't have to use the same amounts and can even change some ingredients! This cocktail doesn't really have variations to it like other well-known cocktails do.
However, one often heard variation is where you switch the orange juice with pineapple juice. If you're now wondering which you would enjoy more, you should go with the juice you like more on its own. Or you could try both! :)